January 11th, 2023
- The first Rotary Interact club meeting will be held this Thursday in room 215
- Guys Group- please note that Guys Group has been changed to A-block today, that's A-block in the YHC, 3rd period.
- Attention all ski racers and experienced skiers, there will be an introductory meeting for the citadel ski team this Friday at the start of lunch in the gym.
- Citadel Curling team. If there are any students interested in Curling for Citadel High, please see Mr. Sutton in the Gym office by the end of the day today.
- Grad Photo Retakes and group photos will be taken the week of January 16-19. Group photos are $5.00 per person per photo, payable in cash to the photographer on the day of your appointment. Please have your picture taken as this is the picture that goes in the yearbook and on the wall, sign up sheets are in the main office
- Sem 2 course change request google form has been posted to the grade level google classrooms, please submit this form as soon as possible if you are requesting a course change
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to their email by the guidance office.
- Today in the cafeteria
- BBQ chicken thighs, potato salad and a homemade roll with butter $7.50
- Beef tomato pasta bake with a homemade roll $6.00
- Oven baked fries $3.50
- Cheese or Pepperoni Slice $5.00
- Various sandwiches, wraps, Sushi, meat rolls in the cold display fridges.
- BREAKFAST Sandwiches are available today. Next week, they will be offered every other day. Due to supply issues, cream cheese is not available. Please note Breakfast is only available until 10 am.
- PLEASE DO NOT USE PEPSI MACHINES AS THEY ARE NOT WORKING CORRECTLY TO DISPENSE MONEY NOR PRODUCT
- Have a Wonderful Wednesday