March 9th, 2023
- The field hockey tryout that was scheduled for today (Thursday) has been cancelled. The team roster is posted on the gymnasium doors.
- If you still have your co-op application forms or you still wish to apply, the deadline is extended to March 10th, Please submit your application to Mr Mogae in room 313, or drop them off at the main office.
- Grade 10 and 11 students are reminded to select their classes in PowerSchool for the 2023-24 school year. The class selection portal will remain open until April 1 , but we encourage all students to get their course requests in as soon as possible. Students who have questions or require assistance are asked to email their school counsellor.
- Attention anyone interested in trying out for the badminton team, there will be open gym practice for any interested students everyday this week prior to tryouts. Appropriate footwear is required--No boots, crocs or slides!
- Could Sadie Cooke please come to the library to pick up their Chromebook.
- Yearbooks - we still have a few yearbooks left from last year 2021-2022. If you would like to purchase one they are $20 and can be picked up in the main office
- The CHS ski team dominated at Provincials at Wentworth yesterday! Cayden Cowan secured 1st place overall for Intermediate girls and her team placed 2nd overall. Finn Robar placed 3rd overall for intermediate boys and his team also took home the silver medal. Kate Childs came 2nd overall for senior girls and the senior boys crushed the competition with Charlie Wilson, Luke Ramsden and Marcus Lambie placing 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively and taking home the banner for Senior Boys! Congratulations to all ski racers!
- Students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom created by the guidance office.
- Today from the cafeteria
- Three cheese pasta with tomato basil sauce and a garlic roll $6.00
- Chicken Burger fry combo $6.50
- Popcorn Chicken fry combo $6.50
- Breakfast Today Cinnamon French Toast with sausage links $4.50
- Have a terrific Thursday Citadel