September 26th, 2023
- Attention Grade 10 students - there will be a short information session regarding the London and Italy Trip for 2026. Please attend in room 317, Tuesday at the start of lunch, for important information
- There will be the Club Fair happening today at lunch in the gym, be sure to come check out all the great clubs citadel has to offer.
- If any students still need a chromebook please let Ms Lavers in the library know asap so we know how many to order. If you have already ordered one with her, please check your email.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- The Citadel High Student Council is hosting a coffee house on Wednesday September 27th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria. If you would like to perform there is a Google Form Sign Up located in everyone's grade level google classrooms.
- Congratulations to the CHS girls golf team for placing 3rd as a team(Riley Lirette, Bria Cowan and Cayden Cowan) and advancing to Provincials next week. Unfortunately the boys narrowly missed third by one stroke.
- Picture retakes will be Oct 11
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Chicken Fajitas with Mexican Rice $7.75
- Spaghetti with meat sauce and a side Caesar salad $7.00
- Mac and cheese with a homemade roll $6.25
- Potato and bacon soup or Chicken Noodle soup both served with a roll $4.25
- Meat Chili served with a roll $5.50
- Potato Bowl $3.40
- Bread Chicken Burger $5.50