October 3rd, 2023
- The PREP Academy's College & University Preparation Program for African Nova Scotian students is accepting applications for their 2023-2024 Cohort. Application deadline is Tuesday, October 3rd. Please see Vincent Williams, the ANS Student Support Worker for more information.
- Attention all musical theatre enthusiasts- Come to the cafeteria at lunch this Tuesday for an important announcement! It’s the big show reveal!!
- There will be a representative from University of Maine at Fort Kent here at lunch in the foyer to meet with any interested students.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- If any girls are interested to try out for the girls hockey team please see Ms King in guidance asap, tryouts are Wednesday at SMU and Friday at the Forum 4 pm
- Picture retakes will be Oct 11
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Chicken quesadilla with a tossed garden salad $7.75
- Mac and Cheese with a homemade roll $6.25
- Chili with crackers $5.50
- Chicken noodle soup with crackers $4.25
- Chicken finger fry combo $7.75
- Macaroni Goulash bowl $5.50
- Chicken Pad Thai Bowl $5.50