October 10th, 2023
- Boys and girls varsity basketball tryouts start this coming Monday, October 16th. Boys are 7am- 9am in the main gym and girls are 8pm -10pm in the main gym. Full details on all the following tryout dates can be found on the athletics website or on the bulletin board in the gym. You must sign up for tryouts using the google form that is linked on the website or on the QR code on the gym doors.
- The Girls Varsity Soccer team beat Lockview 7-0, with Ava O’Carroll with the hat trick, Sarah Robinson with two goals and singles by Emily Clarke and Mackenzie Rutherford.
- A representative from Mount St Vincent university will be here on Wednesday at lunch in the foyer to offer free application and information to any interested students.
- A rep from UNB will be here Thursday at lunch in the foyer to meet with interested students.
- THe Army Reserve will be here Friday at lunch in the foyer to give students information on opportunities for employment and more.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- Picture retakes are tomorrow
- Would the following people please go to the library to pick up a Chromebook. If your name is on this list and you do not need one please let Ms. Lavers Know. Cedric Hodgson, Abdullah Alanazi, Thomas Danielson, Milo van Kessel Power, Matthew Bertrand, Zion Adekayode, Robyn Bezanson, Landen DeWolfe, Ayla Drucker, Ava Cox, Peter Nunes-Sabean, Ryan Penny, Aden Sirat, Nathan Rhyno, and Jeet Padhya.
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Soft Tacos with Mexican rice $7.75
- Potato/Cheese Perogies with sour cream and a side salad $7.75
- Penne Pasta with alfredo sauce and a homemade roll $6.25
- Oven fry and chicken finger combo $7.75
- Teriyaki chicken and rice bowl $5.50
- Tomato OR Creamy Broccoli soup with crackers