October 12th, 2023
- Girls hockey The list for this week tryouts are posted in the guidance office and in the gym bulletin board.
- There will be physical wellbeing in the gym today at lunch with Mr. Williams. Students MUST sign up to participate AND ONLY participating students are permitted to be in the gym for this program. Please see Mr. Williams in Seminar room 3A for details and to sign up.
- The Environmental club will be meeting today at lunch in room 304. All are welcome!
- There will be a brief meeting Friday at the beginning of lunchtime in room 215 for all students registered for the Scotland, Ireland and Wales trip this March Break.
- The PREP Academy will be hosting their first workshop for all students who missed it last week during the lunch hour in the library seminar room! Lunch will be provided☺
- Boys and girls varsity basketball tryouts start this coming Monday, October 16th. Boys are 7am- 9am in the main gym and girls are 8pm -10pm in the main gym. Full details on all the following tryout dates can be found on the athletics website or on the bulletin board in the gym. You must sign up for tryouts using the google form that is linked on the website or on the QR code on the gym doors.
- Citadel Varsity Girls defeated Woodlawn High 8-0, on “seniors day”, with seniors Elliot Chambers and Leanna Graham with 2 goals each and Grace Audain with 1. Emily Clarke had 2 goals and Shelagh Nolan had one. Citadel plays their final game against West this Friday at 4:00 at Mainland Commons.
- A rep from UNB will be here Thursday at lunch in the foyer to meet with interested students.
- The Army Reserve will be here Friday at lunch in the foyer to give students information on opportunities for employment and more.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- Would the following people please go to the library to pick up a Chromebook. If your name is on this list and you do not need one please let Ms. Lavers Know. Milo van Kessel Power, Landen DeWolfe, Ayla Drucker, Ava Cox, Malak Al-Rifaei, Noah Grey, Quinn Martin, Lexi Wolfe, Kurt Gillis, Nathan Rhyno, Aubrey Green and Julien LeBlanc.
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Chicken shawarma with veggie rice and pita bread $7.75
- Donair Pita with oven fries $7.75
- Three cheese tortellini with a homemade roll $6.25
- Perogies with sour cream $5.50
- Beef goulash bowl $5.50 Beef chili bowl $4.25
- Cream of broccoli or tomato soup with crackers $4.25