October 17th, 2023
- There is a Best Buddies sign up link in the grade level google classrooms, meetings are once a week on your chosen day, applications close October 25
- The Nova Scotia Community College open House is this Thursday from 9am til 7pm at the various campus locations. Those who attend and register will have their application fee waived and a chance of a $1,000 waiver of their tuition fees. Go to NSCC.ca/openhouse for more details.
- Do you have any old cleats or sports equipment? The environmental club has set up a cleat cycle bin just outside the front office. Drop off any new or used sports gear to be donated!
- The UNB info session at lunch on Thursday Oct 19
- The following people have Chromebooks on hold in the library. If you do not need one please let Ms. Lavers know. Noah Gray, Hayden Martell-Power, Quinn Martin, Payton Lohnes, Jenine Jaighom, Joziah Parfitt & Kieran Perry.
- All students are reminded to join the grade level google classroom sent to your school email or come to the guidance office for assistance.
- Today in the cafeteria:
- Chicken fajitas with Mexican rice $7.75
- Spaghetti with meatballs and a side salad $7.75
- Beef Barley soup with crackers $4.25
- Meat Chili with crackers $5.50
- Penne Pasta with meat sauce bowl $5.50
- Mexican black bean rice bowl $5.50
- Breaded chicken burger and oven fries $7.75
- SUB/SALAD/BAR Feature today Chicken Fajita