November 3rd, 2023
- Attention any Cadets and Scouts - there will be a brief meeting today at lunch in the main office for those interested in laying wreaths during the school's Remembrance Day ceremony. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Thibaut or Ms. Michael
- And we will see this scene in, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... do you love theatre, creating brand new stories, being goofy and working as a team? Test the waters and try our improv jam on Wednesday (nov 8th) at lunch in room (122). Improv auditions are happening this Thursday and next Thursday in the drama room (122) after school from 3:30-5pm. Play theatre games, create characters and perform scenework. Practices will be scheduled for Thursdays afterschool. And... scene!
- Auditions for the musical are happening next week. Audition materials are posted on the Mamma Mia classroom. Additionally, if there are any folks who would like to sing through the posted audition pieces, please drop by Monday in Room 221 over the lunch hour.
- There are Chromebooks on hold in the library for the following people: Ryan Simms, Hannah Russell, Leland Wood, Mckenna Conway, Allie Chisholm and Zanna McKinnon. If you don't need a Chromebook, please let Ms. Lavers in the library know so that it may be given to someone else.
- The Rotary Club is collecting hats and mitts in a box outside the office for SoulsHarbour for the month of November. All donations are welcome and support a good cause!
- In the cafeteria today:
- Chicken Egg Roll bowl $7.75
- Lasagna with baguette or home made roll $7.75
- Chili cheese fries $7.75
- Mac and cheese bowl $5.50
- Donair (2) with sauce $5.50
- Big breakfast available until 10 am
- Have a fabulous Friday, make good choices and be kind to one another