November 19th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: A, B, C, D
- Citadel Lights has the meeting as usual in room 211 at lunch today!!
- Any first nations students who are interested in going to tour St. FX university on November 22, please get your permission slip into Lauretta in Seminar room 3B asap
- Environment Committee is hosting a beach clean up this Wednesday from 10-12 at point pleasant park. Supplies and snacks will be provided. Everyone is welcome and we will meet at the lower parking lot.
- Citadel High School is inviting Newcomers Parents to attend an information meeting scheduled during Parents-Teachers Interviews Day at Citadel High School in the cafeteria on Wednesday November 21, 2018 from 1:00PM to 2:00PM.
- Reminder Citadel High Model United Nations Delegation to SSUNS 2018 need to attend Compulsory Final meeting prior to SSUNS 2018, tomorrow Monday at 11:35 in room 216 and Bring copy of your Position Papers .
- CHSMUN delegation Members to McGill SSUNS 2018 are given the opportunity to visit the UNICAO Headquarter, if you are interested see Mrs. Majaess ASAP to send your registration and you need a government ID or your Passport.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.