November 28th, 2018
- TODAY BLOCK SCHEDULE: C, D, A, B
- Model United Nations regular meeting on Wednesdays at 11:35am in room 216 during lunch period. All students are welcome to join.
- Q104 annual Christmas toy drive, help give back to our community by buying a new and unwrapped toy and bring a smile to an underprivileged child this Christmas. If you can purchase a toy and bring it to room 220 on or before Friday November 30, we will be delivering them to the Fire Department in Highfield Park on that date. Thanks in advance
- There is a merchandise bingo on Thursday night here at Citadel from 7 to 9 pm and the cost is $6 for one bingo board and $10 for two boards. This is a fundraiser for the Dominican service trip. There will also be a canteen and raffle tickets.
- International Club meeting today at lunch in room 109
- Girls' Group will be held today during D-block, second period, in the YHC
- Drama 12 and IB Theatre students are reminded to meet in Room 122 at 12:15 today in preparation for their visit to St. Joseph's Elementary.
- We have had a great week of signups for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip. Remember to register by November 30 for the 325.00 Explorica travel grant. See Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for more details, or visit Explorica.ca/Shaw-867.
- Interested in studying in Ottawa? Working on Parliament Hill? You can apply for the Page Program and work in the House of Commons for a year!! Apply at ourcommons.ca/page, deadline is December 3, 2018.
- All Grade 12 students are asked to sign into the GNSPES Class of 2019. The code to enter the classroom is g8hl9k5 The Code is also posted in the hallway across from the guidance office.
- Grade 12 students are reminded to check grad board and their gnspes email for information about scholarships.