November 1st, 2023
- A reminder that there is a choir rehearsal today at lunch in Room 221.
- It’s time for Improv!!! Improv Auditions/Improv Jam today after school 3:3–5:00 pm in room 122
- Guys Group will be held in the Youth Health Centre on Thursday during B-block/3rd period.
- There are Chromebooks on hold in the library for the following people: Ryan Simms, Hannah Russell, Leland Wood, and Luke Young. If you don't need a Chromebook, please let Ms. Lavers in the library know so that it may be given to someone else.
- The Rotary Club is collecting hats and mitts in a box outside the office for SoulsHarbour for the month of November. All donations are welcome and support a good cause!
- In the cafeteria today:
- Chicken souvlaki with mashed potatoes and tzatziki sauce $7.75
- Penne pasta with alfredo sauce and a side salad or a homemade roll $6.25
- Nachos with cheese sauce, green onions, salsa and sour cream $5.50
- Three cheese tortellini with tomato sauce bowl $5.50
- have a wonderful Wednesday, make good choices and be kind to one another