November 7th, 2023
- Have you been thinking about pursuing a future in theatre and the arts? Improv is a great skill to have as a professional performer and even helps with general problem solving and public speaking. Not to mention how fun it is to let loose and be silly. Join the friendly community of the Canadian Improv Games. There will be an improv jam this Wednesday (Nov 8th) at lunch and auditions for the performance team will take place this Thursday (Nov 9th) and next Thursday (Nov 16th) from 3:30-5pm in room 122. See you there!
- Congratulations to Mr Armstrong who ran the New York City Marathon on Sunday!
- Global Issues committee bake sale today in the foyer at lunch
- The following people have Chromebooks on hold in the library. If you do not need a Chromebook please let Ms. Lavers know so that it may be given to someone else. Hannah Russell, Ryan Simms, Greta Archibald, and Evie Hamlin. Callum Cogswell, your family's personal Chromebook has been turned into the library and Dorien Seigel and Sam Kim, the Chromebooks checked out to you have also been returned to the library. Please come and retrieve them.
- Grade 12s: you can now submit your grad quotes for the yearbook! More info and the form to submit them can be found in the grade level google classroom.
- There will be a movie night Tuesday, November 7th at 6:30 in the cafeteria! Come see performances by the X block and D block bands. The winner of the movie bracket, and movie played will be Men In Black. See you there!
- The Rotary Club is collecting hats and mitts in a box outside the office for SoulsHarbour for the month of November. All donations are welcome and support a good cause!
- In the cafeteria today:
- Chicken fajitas and rice $7.75
- Spaghetti with meat sauce and a garlic baguette $6.25
- Nachos topped with chili and cheese $6.25
- Sweet and sour meatballs with rice bowl $5.50
- Teriyaki noodles with vegetables bowl $5.50
- NEW Smoothies Strawberry-Banana smoothies in the display fridge $3.60
- Have a terrific Tuesday, make good choices and be kind to one another