November 14th, 2023
- There will be bible study in seminar room 3A at lunch and all are welcome.
- We will be recognizing our students’ academic achievement for the 2022-2023 school year on Thursday, November 16th during C Block (2nd period). Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to check the lists which are posted outside the main office to see if they are receiving an award. Students who receive certificates will enjoy a pizza lunch afterwards.
- Girls Varsity Basketball home opener is THursday Nov 16 at 6 pm in the main gym against CPA, come out and support the team
- Attention all Grade 10 Students! The Student Council is currently accepting applications for Grade 10 Do-Crew positions. Anyone who is dedicated to the school environment and is interested in enriching and challenging public service experience is encouraged to apply. The application can be found in the Grade 10 Google Classroom and the deadline is this Friday November 17th.
- The following people have Chromebooks reserved in the library. Please come and pick them up ASAP. If you do not need a Chromebook please let Ms. Lavers know so that it may be given to someone else. Gabin Lee, Kayden van der Leest, Inigo Belen, Catherine Koch, Lindsay Hatsadee, Charlotte Jackson, Alexander Bouchard, Shannen Irvine, Misha Siddiqui, Azalea Dambergs, and Maziah Clayton-Hart. Would Callum Cogswell please go to the library to speak with Ms. Lavers.
- There will be a bake sale today in the lobby! All proceeds go to supporting Movember
- The Citadel High Student Council is hosting a coffee house on Wednesday, November 29th at 6:30 pm in the cafeteria. If you would like to perform a Sign-Up form which can be found in every google classroom and on the Student Council’s Instagram Page.
- Grade 12s: you can now submit your grad quotes for the yearbook! More info and the form to submit them can be found in the grade level google classroom.
- The Rotary Club is collecting hats and mitts in a box outside the office for SoulsHarbour for the month of November. All donations are welcome and support a good cause!
- In the cafeteria today:
- Buffalo chicken quesadilla with garden salad $7.75
- Homemade mac and cheese with a roll $6.25
- Chicken egg roll bowl with rice $5.50
- Falafel bowl with veggie rice $5.50
- Beef and barley soup $4.25
- Veggie chili $5.50
- Smoothie Flavour of the day - Wild berry which can be ordered from the breakfast section until 10:30 then they are in the display fridge.
- Have a terrific Tuesday, make good choices and be kind to one another