November 10th, 2023
- Choir members are reminded to leave their A block classes with minimal disruption and come down to the Spatz at 10:15 today(Friday)
- We will be recognizing our students’ academic achievement for the 2022-2023 school year on Thursday, November 16th during C Block (2nd period). Current grade 11 and 12 students are encouraged to check the lists which are posted outside the main office to see if they are receiving an award. Students who receive certificates will enjoy a pizza lunch afterwards.
- The following people have Chromebooks reserved in the library. Please come and pick them up ASAP. If you do not need a Chromebook please let Ms. Lavers know so that it may be given to someone else. Hannah Russell Ryan Simms Gabin Lee Kayden van der Leest Inigo Belen Clyde Pascual Catherine Koch Lindsay Hatsadee Noah Miller Charlotte Jackson Alexander Boudreau Shannen Irvine & Ido Rahshtein Would Callum Cogswell please go to the library to speak with Ms. Lavers.
- There’s a bake sale on Tuesday at lunch and all proceeds go to support movember!
- The Citadel High Student Council is hosting a coffee house on Wednesday, November 29th at 6:30 pm in the cafeteria. If you would like to perform a Sign-Up form which can be found in every google classroom and on the Student Council’s Instagram Page.
- Grade 12s: you can now submit your grad quotes for the yearbook! More info and the form to submit them can be found in the grade level google classroom.
- Today at lunch in Mr Maher's room 202, GSA is hosting a special presentation of Brody from the Youth Project's AIDS and Art workshop, focused on the history of HIV/AIDS how art made by the 2SLGTBQIA+ community was used to disrupt public space and bring attention to the epidemic. This is an open invite to anyone who would like to attend.
- The Rotary Club is collecting hats and mitts in a box outside the office for SoulsHarbour for the month of November. All donations are welcome and support a good cause!
- In the cafeteria today:
- BLTC wrap with homemade potato wedges $7.75
- ½ buffalo chicken flat bread with homemade potato wedges $7.75
- Chicken nuggets (5) and oven fries $7.75
- We have our Holiday Dinner on December 11, book a serving by giving us your name
- -turkey, homemade stuffing, whipped potatoes, vegetables, gravy, cranberries and a holiday cookie
- Have a fabulous Friday, make good choices and be kind to one another