February 26th, 2019
- Today’s Block Schedule: B, A, D, C
- Registration for the Ireland, Wales and Scotland trip is still open. Register before February 28 and receive 150.00 travel grant. Please visit the website or see Mrs. Shaw in room 215 for details
- There is an employment opportunity for students with Nexus Robotics, come to guidance for details.
- All new comers and immigrant students are invited to attend YMCA Multi-Cultural Brunch March 1st @ lunch time. $1 fee to enter. come join us and meet new friends.
- A reminder to grade 12 students to fill out their quote for the yearbook, form is available on the website.
- Girls field hockey tryouts will take place Wednesday, Feb. 27th after school from 4-6pm. All are welcome!
- Here is today's Freedom to Read Week trivia question. Write the answer down on a piece of paper with your name and give it to Ms. Lavers in the library. “What book was challenged last year at a branch of Toronto Public Library because it “encouraged children to disrespect and abuse their fathers”?”
- There is a food drive during A block classes until Friday March 1st, all food collected will be given to Parker Street Food Bank
- Girls field hockey tryouts on Wednesday after school from 4-6.
- Badminton team tryouts will begin next Monday, March 4th and will run everyday at lunch in the gym for 2 weeks. Bring your own racket if you have one. This means the gym will be closed for intramurals for the next two weeks.
- Guys Group will be held on Friday this week instead of Tuesday.